December Hawthorne Diabetes Group Recap
The season of family, festivities and food is upon us. With temptations and a wider social schedule, it is easy to overlook caring for one's self. Don't wait until January! Use these guidelines to keep your blood sugar and peace of mind in the forefront.
- Plan ahead. Check your blood sugar, sleep well, eat breakfast.
- For a party, take something that will aid good blood sugar.
- Look over the entire buffet table first, make your selections, then grab your plate.
- When you are done eating, walk away from the food.
- Focus your time and efforts enjoying your friends and family.
For more tips on healthy habits during the holidays, download the handouts on this page.
For more personalized support or questions, contact me.